Vegreen - Alcohol-Free Nature Mucin Toner
If snail mucin hasn't been working for you, this vegan alcohol-free Nature Mucin Toner might just be the solution that you need for your sensitive, combination or dry skin. This toner contains 68% mucin from wild yam extract that helps restore tired skin and improve skin vitality.
Why we love this product:
- A great alternative for those who are looking for a vegan version of snail mucin
- Sensitive-skin friendly
- EWG Green level ingredients
- Minimal ingredients that your skin will love
Phytomucin: effective moisturizer and helps with wound healing. This is a plant extract mucin extracted from the root of wild yam. Helps soothe the skin from irritation, speeds up cell regeneration and strengthen skin elasticity. It can also improve pigmentation.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: low-molecular weight molecule that can penetrate deep into your skin cell layers to lock in moisture
- Panthenol: helps regenerate and strengthen skin barrier
How to use:
After cleansing, apply a moderate amount of toner to your skin or cotton pad and gently wipe across face. Pat your skin to absorb completely.
Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract(68%), Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Panthenol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Carbomer, Arginine, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Ethylhexylglycerin
*Ingredients subject to change by manufacturer's discretion. Please refer to product packaging for latest information.