MEDIHEAL - W.H.P Black Mask Ampoulex
MEDIHEAL W.H.P Black Mask Ampoulex contains Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) combined with Aquaxyl, a super hydrating sugar complex to keep skin looking radiant. Antioxidant acai fruit extract also ensures an even complexion.
- Niacinamide reduces pigment spots.
- Hyluron also provides moisture.
- Charcoal reduces sebum production and clears the skin.
The 2-step mask addresses skincare concerns with a sheet mask (step 1) followed by the application of a ceramide ampoule (step 2) to lock moisture deep into the skin.
How to use:
1. After cleansing and toning, apply mask.
2. Pull upward to ensure a tight fit on the face, adjusting to fit around the eyes, nose, and mouth.
3. Relax for 10-20 minutes, then remove mask. Lightly pat in remaining essence until fully absorbed.
4. Open the ampoule in Step 02, and apply, gently massaging product into the skin.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Glucose, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Extract, Trehalose, Charcoal Powder, Disodium EDTA, Arginine, Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Fragrance