Etude House - Zero Sebum Drying Powder
Mineral colorless loose matting powder Etude House Zero Sebum Drying Powder has a weightless silk texture, 80% composed of minerals that ensure uniform application and a beautiful matte finish. Thanks to the many organic components in the composition, the powder is not only a makeup tool, but also cares for oily, combination and problem skin:
- normalizes the work of the sebaceous glands.
- dries and treats inflammation.
- prevents the development of new inflammations.
- reduces the appearance of pores.
- soothes irritations.
How to use:
- Use as a finishing step or as a spot to prevent oily sheen.
- Apply the powder using the sponge/ puff provided.
- Use powder throughout the day as needed.
Silica, Mica, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxyapatite, Dimethicone / Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methicone, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Pinus Sylvestristifris Leaf Oil (Lime) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Lactobacillus / Soybean Ferment Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Baarkale Extract, Scutellaria Root Extract, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Isoceteth-10, Glyceryl Caprylate, Water, Butylene Glycol, Saccharide Isomerate, Phenoxyethanol