Lador - Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
The LADOR Anti-Dandruff Shampoo treats and removes dandruff and soothes the scalp in order to prevent itchiness. It exfoliates your scalp and removes any products build-up.
- Mild surfactants: The mildly cleansing substances remove excess sebum while maintaining the natural oil-moisture balance. The scalp is cleansed gently without irritation.
- Anti-Dandruff-Effect: Mild acids remove dandruff effectively and Panthenol calms the sensitive scalp down. Moreover, Menthol creates a cool and fresh feeling.
- Low pH value (5,0): The slightly acid formula neutralizes the pH value of the hair and restores the natural oil-moisture balance.
- Hair root strengthening: Due to its different herbal ingredients, which are also used by the traditional Asian medicine, the shampoo boosts the blood circulation. Furthermore, the root extracts like Ginseng strengthen the hair root and vitalize the scalp.
How to use:
- Thoroughly wet your hair with lukewarm water, apply an adequate amount of shampoo.
- Gently massage it into your hair.
- Rinse your hair.
Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerine, LauramideDEA, PPG-3 Caprylyl Ether, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract,Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Angelica Gigas Root Extract, PanaxGinseng Root Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Rheum Palmatum Root Extract, Silkworm Extract, Bletilla Striata Root Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Flower Extract, Hydroxyacetophenone, Climbazole, Salicylic Acid, Menthol, Citric Acid, Dimethyl Sulfone, Allantoin ,Polyquaternium-10, Betaine, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance